Grundfos PM2 AD Pressure Manager Automatic Pump Controller for Single Phase Pumps to 1.5 kW 10A
The PM2AD is the all-round control solution offering adjustable starting from 1.5-5.0 Bar (150 - 500 kPa). This enables customisation to different types of installations and desired comfort level. This start pressure is set inside the unit, whereas current pressure is read on the intuitive LED display on the front of the Pressure Manager. PM2AD starts the pump when reaching the starting pressure and keeps running as long as there is flow going through the contoleer. PM2AD is equipped with a small internal pressure tank to minimise starts and stops in case of leakage in the installation. In addition, PM2AD can be optimised for operation with a large external pressure tank by enabling the 1 bar differential pressure functionality. This significantly reduces the number of operating hours of the pump in installations with pressure tank.
Features & Benefits of the PM2AD.
- User-friendly interface
- Vertical or horizontal installation
- Flexible power supply (240v mains or 240v generator)
- Outlet has swivel included
- Adjustable "ON" pressure point between 150 and 500 kPa
- Run-dry protection and cycling alarm
- 30 minute maximum run can be activated to prevent tank draining in the event of a broken pipe
- Power-on indication
- Pump running indication
- Alarm indication
- Suitable for generator supply
- 1" male bsp inlet connection
- 1" male bsp outlet connection
- Cut in pressure: 1.5 adjustable to 5.0 Bar
- 2 year Grundfos warranty
- Max Amps draw is 10 Amps
- Max motor size is 2000w
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I have been fighting with a water switch that is supposed to switch between mains water and rainwater depending on which is available. Problem is that if there is no mains it turns off ALL THE WATER, and has managed to breakdown 4 times in 5 years !!. Now I have a pump controller that does exactly what you tell it to do, allows better flow and hence better pressure, and has no annoying flow through noise like the water switch.