The new Dab Esybox mini will provide up to 55 L/min @ 270 kPa, 40 L/min @ 400 kPa or 30 L/min @ 500 kPa so it is a real workhorse of a pump. The unit is made in Italy and is the perfect constant pressure pump for a house, shed or even a solar powered house. The variable speed drive means that you can set the operating pressure and the pump automatically speeds up and slows down in response to the number of taps being used, the pressure that the pump produces is constant so no more shower temperature fluctuations. Approved for use with drinking water, the Dab Esybox Mini has a 4-year parts and labour warranty. This unit will lift/suck water up 4m or more and then provide constant pressure to the outlets. Out of the box the Esybox Mini is set at 270 kPa which means that it can pump between 1 and 55 L/min at that pressure, with only 1 tap operating the electricity used is only 250 watts so it is very efficient. To download the technical details, click on the links below.
The basic technical info is as follows:
- Operating range: capacity up to 80 l/min; head up to 55 m Liquid quality requirements: clean, free from solid or abrasive contaminants, non-viscous, non-aggressive, uncrystallised and chemically neutral.
- Liquid temperature range: from 0°C to +35°C for domestic use for other use: from 0°C to +40°C
- Maximum suction depth: 8 meters
- Maximum ambient temperature: +50°C
- Maximum operating pressure: 7,5 bar (750 kPa)
- Motor protection rating: IPX4
- Insulation class: F Installation:
- Horizontal or vertical fixed position
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
E.sywall - How To
A step by step video guide, how to install the E.sywall for th...
E.sybox - How to - configuration
E.sybox configuration Starting, switch on and off, how to ente...
E.sybox mini - How to - Settings
In this video we explain how to set the E.sybox Mini. Enable ...
Dab e.sybox Technical Video
Discover the technology inside the wonderful e.sybox! Shading,...
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
It will be quite awhile before I have this pump installed, so I can't comment on it. Although I've done enough research to believe that it will perfectly suit my requirements. Perhaps exceed them.
However, I can comment on Pump Warehouse.
For customer service, both before and after my purchase, I found them second to none. Highly recommended.