18590-2094 Macerator pump
24 volt d.c.
- Connections: - for 38mm (1½”) bore inlet hose, 25mm (1”) bore discharge hose
- Dimensions: - 290mm long, 120mm wide, 95mm high
- Fuse Size: - 15 amp
- Output: - up to 43 litres/minute (9 gallons/minute) at 3m total head. Maximum recommended total head 6m
- Compact toilet waste macerator pump
- 15 minute rated, for use with waste holding tanks up to 900 litres (200 gallons) capacity
- Grinds raw toilet waste to a uniform slurry for easy transfer and discharge
- Self-priming up to 0.6m vertical lift
- Fully sealed motor with Dry-Run protection device
- Heavy duty 4 blade chopper
- Packaged Dimensions: L:30.00 x H:9.00 x W:13.00cm
- Actual Weight: 2.20 Kg (Approx. 2.70 Kg packed)
Note that we are happy to supply this pump and we can also supply service kits however, we do not repair used pumps. This pump is designed to macerate and process water, urine, faecal matter and toilet paper (septic system approved type) only. It will not work with napkins, condoms, cigarette butts or any other foreign material.