An excellent Grundfos sump pump with fully automatic battery backup which is designed to provide emergency critical pumping capacity in the event of a power outage. The Grundfos KP250 sump pump is powered from an Australian Made Latronics inverter which draws power from 2 x 100 Amp Hour Glass mat 12v batteries. The batteries are on constant charge via the Latronics 24v charger. An extremely safe and reliable system that is housed in a steel weatherproof and damp proof enclosure, supplied with all electrical wiring and fully tested. This unit will run for up 3 hours and 15 minutes on the batteries.
- IP55 steel enclosure houses the automatic relay unit, charger and, inverter,
- The inverter is a true sine wave 1,200w (3,600w surge) Australian Made unit,
- The battery charger is a high efficiency 24v DC 15A Victron unit,
- The Grundfos KP250 sump pump is included,
- The 2 batteries are Deep Cycle absorbed glass mat type (non venting type) 100 Amp Hours.
- The batteries are housed in a timber battery box for safety,
- The unit is all pre-wired and wet tested in our factory by our electrician then drained and disconnected for packing and dispatch.
- Reliable, excellent quality and Australian Made for our conditions.
- Please note that freight is charges at cost and is in addition to the advertised price.
Note - Due to constant desing improvements, the supplied unit may not be exactly as shown in the images. The excellent Latronics battery charges are no longer manufactured however we have found that the Victon as supplied now is excellent and a bit lighter and slightly less cost for a very similar performance. These battery backup systems are individually purpose built items that are supplied fully tested with the batteries, pump and control system.