An excellent Grundfos sump pump with fully automatic battery backup which is designed to provide emergency critical pumping capacity in the event of a power outage. The Grundfos KP250 sump pump is powered from an Australian Made Latronics inverter which draws power from 2 x 100 Amp Hour Glass mat 12v batteries. The batteries are on constant charge via the Latronics 24v charger. An extremely safe and reliable system that is housed in a steel weatherproof and damp proof enclosure, supplied with all electrical wiring and fully tested. This unit will run for up 3 hours and 15 minutes on the batteries.
- IP55 steel enclosure houses the automatic relay unit, charger and, inverter,
- The inverter is a true sine wave 1,200w (3,600w surge) Australian Made unit,
- The battery charger is a high efficiency 24v DC 15A Australian Made unit,
- The Grundfos KP250 sump pump is included,
- The 2 batteries are Deep Cycle absorbed glass mat type (non venting type) 100 Amp Hours.
- The batteries are housed in a timber battery box for safety,
- The unit is all pre-wired and wet tested in our factory by our electrician then drained and disconnected for packing and dispatch.
- Reliable, excellent quality and Australian Made for our conditions.
- Please note that freight is charges at cost and is in addition to the advertised price.