This is currently the largest of our battery backup systems using Lithium batteries. An excellent Grundfos sump pump with fully automatic battery backup which is designed to provide emergency critical pumping capacity in the event of a power outage. The Grundfos KP350 sump pump is powered from an Australian Made Latronics inverter which draws power from 4 x 150 Amp Hour Lithium LiFePO4 12v batteries. The batteries are on constant charge via the Victron 24v charger. An extremely safe and reliable system that is housed in a steel weatherproof and damp proof enclosure, supplied with all electrical wiring and fully tested. This unit will run for up to 6 hours and 30 minutes on the 4 batteries. Click here for the pdf spec sheet.
- IP55 steel enclosure houses the automatic relay unit, charger and, inverter,
- The inverter is a Latronics true sine wave 1,800w (5,400w surge) Australian Made unit,
- The battery charger is a high efficiency 24v DC 15A Victron unit,
- The Grundfos KP350 automatic sump pump is included,
- The 4 x batteries are Lithium LiFePO4 150 Amp Hours.
- The batteries are housed in a 800mm high x 600mm wide x 400mm deep steel enclosure for safety,
- The unit is all pre-wired and wet tested in our factory by our electrician then drained and disconnected for packing and dispatch.
- Reliable, excellent quality and Australian Made for our conditions.
- Please note that freight is charges at cost and is in addition to the advertised price.
Note - Due to constant design improvements, the supplied unit may not be exactly as shown in the images. The excellent Latronics battery charges are no longer manufactured however we have found that the Victon as supplied now is excellent and a bit lighter and slightly less cost for a very similar performance. These battery backup systems are individually purpose built items that are supplied fully tested with the batteries, pump and control system.